Tuesday, June 11, 2013

On Your Birthday

Today's card is bright and cheery Birthday card serving 2 challenges =) (love when I can do that) ... Sketch 297# from Mojo Monday and Color Challenge from The Paper Players.

So here is the sketch:



I like layering...so this was a natural love for me :)  Then I found the color challenge #149 on Paper Players.... The colors for this week are So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Early Espresso (Stampin' Up! colors). So I decided to create one card satisfying both the challenges. 

Here is my version of the sketch using the colors:



I love how it turned out...the colors are bright...perfect for wishing someone birthday...So I put Birthday sentiment on it and added some pearls to make it more feminine. 


The card is for sale on ETSY

I can't stop raving about the ladies/gents who come up with these wonderful sketches that make card making easy...Thank you to all of the sketchers. 

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. This is just darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color blocking and how you separated the two sentiments to fit the sketch. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout really showcases how prety these colors are when combined. Nice job keeping the scalloped edges throughout the design...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You combined both challenges perfectly, Shraddha! Great layout and the sponging really keeps everything cohesive. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete