Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Banner Fathers day

Here is the creation for today, A father's day card using new Photopolymer stamps by Stampin' Up called Designer Typset. I love the banner stamp....super cute. Fun thing about Photopolymer stamps is you can adjust them on your stamp block, like I did for my card today. Simon Says Stamp, Lawn Fawn, My favorite things and many more companies out there manufacture stamps made from Photopolymer. I love how the stamps are see through so you can see exactly where you are stamping.

In lieu of Father's Day, here is my card


Man card are hard to make....phew...from the colors to design, it just takes so much time to ensure it looks manly!! I decided to emboss the background with an argyle texture plate (manly enough :D) and layered hand cut banner with "Happy Father's Day" stamped on it. My usual embellishments are ribbons, flowers, pearls (not manly) so I decided not to play around and just keep it simple. When adding the Best Dad Ever sentiment, I layered it funky to make it look fun :)


I like how the card turned out... and have listed it for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment