Monday, June 17, 2013

Bling Circle Birthday

So this card is inspired from a card I saw on Pinterest.. it is designed by Jodi from Stamping A Latte This card was a preview of some of the items by Taylored Expressions. It is a Father's Day card...but super adorable. The card can be seen HERE. Circles in the card and the bling of rhinestones catch your eye. 

Talking about BLING... Paper Player's challenge this week is called "Bring on the Bling". This was perfect, I found this card on pinterest 2-3 days ago and yesterday I saw the challenge. Had to get working on my version of the card. 



I used the new Smoky Slate cardstock from Stampin' Up...its a lighter shade of grey. The stamp is one I picked from Michaels long time ago and fit perfectly in Stampin' Up's new circle dies. With the grey I wanted some pop...so I used the bight colored printed papers. It was all about bling....so used small rhinestones all around the Smoky Slate layer under the sentiment and popped the sentiment. 



Simple, yet fun and with some bling...card turned out to my satisfaction =)

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

6 comments:

  1. Very fun! I love the gray card stock with the bright colors, and the stamp is very cute! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gray as the neutral and your other bright colors are so cheerful with the rhinestone bling! Thanks for playing with the Players this week! BTW, you still have your word verification turned on....if you need to know how to remove it, let one of us know. We want you to get all the comments you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne =) Thanks for telling me about word verification, didn't realize it was on. I turned it off :D Thanks a tonne!

      Delete
  3. Cute card and the colors a nice and fun! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete