Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dad, there is only one you

Today's card is inspired from CAS(E) Sketch Challenge #30. It is a really cute sketch....especially because it has banners in it =) I love how they make the card look :D Here is the sketch:

 

Here is my version of this sketch:


I decided to use this sketch for Father's Day Card.... I like how it turned out...the Olive and Navy cardstock complement each other. I really like this sentiment "There is only one you", so with that in mind, I stamped "Dad" and "Happy Father's Day". In the end, it worked out well!


I rounded the sentiment "Dad" on one side and popped it with 3-D glue. I love banners....they just add an extra oomph to a card. I decided to use the blue and green shade and add the yellow. All those 3 colors pop well. I left the flap edges unglued...so they sort of spiral up. 


Absolutely love this sketch.... will use it create another card =)

This card is for sale on Etsy.

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

3 comments: