Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Banner

I am really enjoying make cards using sketches from all the wonderful blogs. This card is from Clean Simple Stamping, sketch # 247.

The sketch:
 
 So here is my take on this sketch:

As soon as I saw the tapes, I knew I had another chance to use the Tape It Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! I tried to combine image and the sentiment- used the banner :) 


For a change I did not pop anything =) But after I was done, I though the card lacked something. So I decided to use blue rhinestones- Perfect!!

Fun sketch and fun card =)

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

4 comments:

  1. what a fun card! Can never go wrong with banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-227.html

    ReplyDelete