Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad

Trying to add cards to my Etsy Shop...I have been making more and more cards =) No no...not complaining...I love it =) I have always made General Birthday cards, so I thought I could make Birthday cards for family and relatives like Mom, dad, husband,brother, sister etc etc..

Birthday cards for Dads and Brother's are rarely seen. So I made this Birthday card for Dad... now I know making masculine cards are hard... but I am trying...getting inspirations from cards I see on the web (Pinterest to be specific hehe). Here is the card


I saw a similar looking card.... that was for Dad as well, just different colors.... I decided to go brown and blue...masculine colors.... Loved how it turned out. I did pop the sentiment using 3-D glue.



The "DAD" stamp is perfect...it is from Stampin' Up!'s set- Loved Ones. It worked out perfectly with the Happy Birthday stamp and fit well in the Label Framelit die (Stampin' Up ! product).

A perfect card for the best dad =)

This card is for sale on ETSY

This is all for today.

Until Next time

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment