Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Baby Cards contd....

Lately I have been making too many baby related items.... Luckily I have just got order for 3 Birthday cards.... So will be moving to the that next.... But today I have 2 more baby cards. The cards I made today actually are remake of a card I saw...only if I remember where :( I thought I saw it on Pinterest and pinned it.... but I did not. Luckily for some reason I drew the sketch. 

Well so if you had the original idea of this card and you come through my blog... apologies for not crediting you....only if I had saved the link to your card!!!Thanks for Sharing!


I loved the layout.... till I remember it was a baby card as well. So I thought this would be perfect layout. Simple, yet cute little card. 


I did raise the Heart and the Sentiment frame....am not sure how they were in the originally card. I did not like them flat... so I popped them up. 

Happy how they turned out :D

This is all for now,

Until next time

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment