Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oh Baby....You're Swell

Banner's on card are my new favorite... I just love how they look .... instantly give the card a shabby chic look I think =) So I had used this design for a Valentines Card I made last month. So using the same sketch, I made a variation today.

 
The designer paper is More Amore from Stampin' Up! Simply love the designer paper. Very cute-sy ;) The sentiments I stamped are Oh Baby and You're Swell with a heart in the middle. Blue and red combo is my favorite :D

 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =) 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. It looks perfect...I like how you have used the banners:)
    I have added you and I am sending you a blog award...Plz visit my blog to receive it.
    Hugs Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! This card is very elegant ! Saw it on ICR gallery n came here to have detailed look !

    ReplyDelete