Sunday, February 3, 2013

Baby Cards

There is a baby expo coming in our town in 2 weeks...the store where we keep our stuff is going to have a table there....Sweet owner asked me if I wanted to give her baby stuff... I was up for it... so you see I have been on making spree...mainly baby cards!!

Here is the sketch challenge I used today:



This one is from Stampin' Up Demonstrator website... I had downloaded this long time ago....and thought this would be a good sketch for Baby cards....especially the ribbons....going through the sketches I have, when I saw the ribbon on this...all I could think was it could have pink or blue ribbon.  Of course the banner edges are my thing lately ;) I love that look. 

I did make one change... the sentiment... I put mine on the bottom instead of the top. So here are my versions of this sketch:



The colors say it all... It did not have to be spelled out that this is boy or girl card....if nothing else...the ribbons definitely say it all ;)



Luckily, some time ago I had bought this Paper pad for girl and boy....2 pads with similar papers and different shades. It made the decision making fast. Ready Sketch+ Paper pad already set= least time spent on making card :D
 


Even though I am not a fan of repeating designs... but when it comes to baby cards...making the same design in 2 colors makes it so much easier for the buyer. 

I am going to try making this one in neutral as well... I just did not have it ready in time for this post. Will update that as soon as I make it. 

Last look...


 This is all for today.

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment