Monday, February 25, 2013

Balloons and Cupcakes

My day today has been dull and gloomy.... trying to do errands and getting hair cut gave me enough time to make 1 card today...I needed inspiration for sure today....But here is what I created.

This is inspired from Card Sketch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers- the challenge is from few weeks ago.






Of course I did add the cupcakes....that was not supposed to be there.... I always add my twists to the sketches I find =) I started with one and did not like it...so I created the other 2 and layered them... so it sort of looks like there are bunch of cupcakes :D




Ofcourse I had to add the banner (my new fav). At the end...it all looks good put together-- a unisex card... so can be for man or woman =)

  
Yes the top cupcake and balloons are popped up =)


This card is for sale on ETSY 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment