Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birthday Banner

We have had dull and gloomy weather all day....You know what happens when its raining outside... Get Crafty inside ;) I decided to try this card I had seen on Pinterest ...it is the cutest card ever.... of course it has banners and the colors are super cute...it looks like a baby card. It is originally from The Scrap Cake

THE INSPIRATION
 Now my version of the card--I made it a Birthday card.... Loved the banners and the faux stitch on this one. I have always wanted to try Faux stitch and I have to say I am in love with this style... changes the looks completely. So here is my version

MY VERSION
Looks super cute....love the grey and pink combo :D I don't have the many circles and pearls....But  I love how it turned out :D

Thats all for today....

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)  

1 comment: