Thursday, February 7, 2013

Birthday Wishes for Mom

My friend asked me to make a Birthday card for her mum-in-law. So I decided to go through pics of all cards we have made so far to make a card and be on safe side. I wanted to make an elegant, yet simple looking card. Not too bright, not much going on... So here is what I came up with:


Textured background adds perfect elegance. I did wet and dry embossing both... dry embossing is the texture and wet embossing was applying versamark on the embossing folder, dry embossing it and then sprinkling with clear embossing powder and used heat gun on it. For some reason it does not show in this pic :(  


The stamped image and sentiments keep it simple....

I like how this card turned out... perfect for any mother =)

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)    

1 comment: