Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Masculine Birthday Card

This is a Masculine birthday card that I made... it is inspired (CASed) from this card I saw on pinterest. Making Cards for men is a little hard... the colors, the papers, stamps etc can't be cute-sy. So when I find cards made for men... I am pinning them or saving them on my computer. 

Original card/design can be found here- Original Card Thank you to Patricia Hayes for sharing her card.

Here is my version....



I think the Designer paper looks manly enough ;) I am in love with the banner end style... I have been using it a lot lately :D and I am sure you will see more of it. 

Here is another look at the card


I like the card turned out nice.... hopefully the receiver of the card likes it as much ;)

This is all for now.

Until next time

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)   

No comments:

Post a Comment