Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baby Girl...Continued

So almost 2 weeks ago.. I posted a card Baby Girl ... I had been meaning to make a Baby Boy card and a general baby card with the same sketch.

Reminder of the sketch...



So finally today I made the boy card


Everything is the same as the girl card, except the colors.... this is all blue....This would be perfect for Baby boy arrival.

But then I thought what if you don't know the gender. Some expecting parents like the surprise factor and will not find out the gender. So here is a gender free card:


I wanted to do Yellow, green and brown... but then just went with 2 colors to keep it simple. 




Since all of them were from the same sketch... all those elements remained the same, I kept the images same as well and just changed the colors. Even though the design and images are same, each card looks good in its own way. 





Although yellow brown is my favorite out of the 3...even though pink green was the 1st I made.... the yellow color is bright and cheery to me. 


That is all for today....

Until next time,

Happy krafting

Cheers =)   
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment