Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bright Birthday Wishes.....

Friday was an eventful day with me getting to try a new recipe and able to finish making 2 cards... But I did not get time to write about the cards here. Today I bring 2 bright, cheerful Birthday Cards. 

First one is cased from a card I pinned on Pinterest. The inspiration can be seen HERE

Of course I have changed it a little bit, my images are slightly bigger than the original card, and I did not add the ribbon. I tried the ribbon, but somehow it just did not go well. Since the images are good size, ribbon just looked like it cluttered the card. I loved this layout for the simplicity of white and the contrast of a bright cardstock layered on Black. This card is for sale on ETSY

The next card is inspired from a sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers.
 
  
My take:
 
   
I wanted to use this bright Poppy Parade (Stampin' UP! CS) to make a card... nothing says Happy Birthday than a bright colored card. The coordinating designer paper and textured poppy CS make the card look fab. I tried making this card Unisex, but it looked incomplete until I added the 2 pearl stick ons. So this would be perfect card for mom, sister or girlfriend ;) This card is listed on ETSY

Kreating continues....

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)    

No comments:

Post a Comment