Wednesday, March 6, 2013

One Layout... 2 cards

Lately I have been working on making cards for my Etsy Shop. So I have been posting them there and pinning it through Etsy. However, I have missed writing here and putting the cards here =) Today with no work.... I ended up making 2 cards. Actually same layout....just 2 different combinations. One Masculine--for Dad and One Feminine--for Mom.

So definitely the card has been inspired from a card I pinned on Pinterest.... I loved how it looked with Kraft base and layered with Black cardstock and layered with Black and Cream designer paper. So I decided to use the layout to make 2 cards.

Card for Mom



For Sale on Etsy: Mom Birthday
 
and here is the Dad version


For sale on ETSY- Dad Birthday

Even though the layouts are same, the colors change the look of the card. Pearls add the perfect feminine touch, while gemstones (clear ones, which I colored with sharpie) surely look perfect on the man card ;)


Love how they turned out =)

This is all for today

Until Next time

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)   

No comments:

Post a Comment