Sunday, March 10, 2013

Orange Pink Birthday Card

Orange Pink is a very classic combination.... These 2 colors put together look absolutely fantastic. One of my friends love this color combo... she has tonnes of things with that color combo and every year on her birthday, on behalf of all friends, I give her a card using the same color combo. I know she loves it...coz of the smile she has when she sees it =) I am hoping for same reaction this time with this card



A  very basic card.... About the layout... Well so few weeks ago I downloaded this PDF file of layouts.... I thought I had pinned it on my Cards and More Board :( But seems like I did not. I did download them and this layout is from that collection. Here is the layout (was able to copy from the PDF file and paste it here yayy)



So I did change it a little bit by making the layer a little bigger and adding sentiment in the circle as well as at the bottom. But basic idea came from here. 



I used the designer paper is from Stampin' Up! so are the stamped images. The scallop sentiment is popped up using 3-D glue. I left the 2nd sentiment flat.... looked better than popping that up as well. Banners are my new favorites and I love em... I tried banner for the 2nd sentiment as well... but did not like how it looked. 

This is all for today...

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)


1 comment: