Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mother's day

So while my work days get busier day by day... I keep working on Cards (relaxing I promise!!) Am working on making Mother's Day and Father's Day cards for my ETSY store and the local store that houses our cards :D Here are 2 cards that I made yesterday... of course from sketches I found online. 

Card 1: Mother's Day Heart


Here is the sketch

 



I love the sketches...makes card making so much easier :D Again, I am not sure where I got these from...these sketches are part of PDF flies that were floating around on Pinterest.

Card 2: Mother's Day Flowers


The flowers are 3 punched out flowers layered using glue dots...even though glue dots are not really 3-D glue, layering them like this has made the flowers pop up. I did scrunch the petals slightly, to give have 3-D look.

 

The Card Sketch:

 

 The best things about card sketches is.... you have the layout...all you need to think about is paper, colors, embellishments. Of course you tweak them a little bit here and there (like I added heart embossing folder for the green layer in the 1st card and 3-D flower effect, and punched out sentiment in the 2nd card).

Many more to come =)

Until then,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment