Monday, March 18, 2013

One layer Repeated Stamping Thank You

I have been back to making cards...very hard =) and am also trying to get out there on the web. Joining crafting sites to get inspirations, share creations and meet crafting friends. So this site Indian Craft Room is based in India... and has some awesome crafters. They have these various groups. I signed up on this site and have joined few groups. One of them is ICR Challenges... these are monthly challenges...they have a Story Board (idea--with rules) and you have to create according to the board. 

This months ICR Challenge- ICR27 is about 1 layer card with repeated stamping. You think it is easy?? Let me tell you, it is not!!! I am a self proclaimed layer queen (look at all my cards....has layers on them), so this challenge is definitely a challenge :P

So here is my card:


I used the flower stamps and stamped repeatedly....took a while to get this design....and 3 tries to get the right placement ;) But finally got the card way I wanted :D

It turned out nice and bright, inspite of the white base. Perfect Thank You notes!!!

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =) 


2 comments:

  1. hi Shraddha,...happy to pass on the Leibster award to you. plz collect it from here
    http://ieatonline.blogspot.com/2013/03/gangnam-style-cake-and-my-very-first.html

    thanks,

    ReplyDelete