Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Santa Greetings

Another set of cards today... for Christmas :) I have this stamp set called Santa's List by Your Next Stamp...Oh I love YNS's whimsical stamps...cute and fun!! I had this idea of using the main stamp in this set and make it the centerpiece of the card. Love how the card has turned out. 


The sentiment Holiday Greetings is also a part of this set. I loved stamping the outline and then coloring in at different places... made 8 of these images...layered them... and 8 cards later... I found it too simple...so I added green rhinestones :) 


The image is popped up using 3-dimensional glue. It really does not show in this pic... but it does make a difference in the way the green looks. Nevertheless, 3-1/2 hrs later... 


.......My pack is ready

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment