Monday, August 5, 2013

Christmas Ornaments

So it is Augusta (WOW!! This year flew) and in no time Christmas will be here... So I decided to start making Christmas cards for the boutique we sell through and our Etsy store. So here is the 1st card this season :)

The layout looks familiar??? I used CAS(E) this Sketch's Challenge 37 sketch...even though the challenge is closed...I thought it would be cute to use with these ornaments :) I love this sketch... I have thought of 1-2 more ideas of using this sketch :) 

I used Green Pearlustre embossing powder, punched out the ornaments and ran them through Xyron to make the ornament stickers which I laid out using a ruler (wanted to get them as straight as possible). 

I like how they turned out... wondering if should make a pack of 8-10 or just sell 1?? Any suggestions?

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment