Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bright Christmas

Today's card uses another of the stamps I ordered from Simon Says Stamp. It is called Holiday Blessing by The Greeting Farm. It is a set of 4 whimsical, fun stamps. So here is my card:
The stamp was the light with the sentiment at the bottom. I tried covering the sentiment with tape and inking the image, removing tape and stamping repeatedly....was a little too much. So I decided to do some snipping ;) Image and sentiment seperated! Stamping easy. That is one thing I love about photopolymer stamps. Easy to snip and use, and the see through capability allows to create repeated patterns. 


So I wanted to add ribbon.. after 5 cards I run out of the 1/4" Red Ribbon from Stampin' Up! to find that I don't have a spare ribbon reel either :( ....time to reorder.....I had to undo the ribbons from the cards and instead put red rhinestones. Nevertheless, it turned out nice :) I did pop the sentiment....


Here is the pack of 8.... I like the colorful bulbs :) How fun would it be to receive this card or send them out to family and friends?

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)


No comments:

Post a Comment