Friday, August 9, 2013

Christmas Tree Greetings

Every year when I make Xmas Cards, I always make atleast 1 card or 1 set of cards ;) with Christmas tree on it. So last year the Circle folded Christmas tree was very popular. I never got to making those. So this year, I decided I was going to make set of cards using the folded christmas tree. I wanted to use big scallop circle to make these trees, lucky me...I found a video on you tube, where a lady used the exact die to make the trees :) So here are the trees I made....


The Video explains in detail how to make these, so I am not going to go over that. The only thing different I did from the video was, use 3-dimensional glue to pop the layers, instead of keeping them open. 


Of course, I also added some gold stickle dots on the edges, a little star with stickle dot :) So here is the card I made:


I used 2 different printed papers, I decided to use different colored scallop circles for background.


Yes, making 8 trees, cutting the scallops, embossing, stamping sentiment... took some patience. But once all was ready, I created an assembly and 8 gorgeous cards were ready in no time ;)

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment