Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Greetings of the Season

Simon Says Stamp is my new stamp shopping haven!! Loooove the place...many brands at one place... and such awesome and cute designs.... for stamps and dies.... and reasonable price!!! Last week I ordered Christmas stamps from there which came over the weekend. Love each and every one of them!! My card today uses Stampin Bella's Envi Full of Cheer Stamp... cute little envelope with holly berry springing out =)



I used Black Staz on to stamp the image, then colored in the berries and the leaves. But then I decided to use red stickles for the berries and gold stickles on the envelope. Layering it with simple Red cardstock really popped the image I think. 



The sentiment is stamped, cut using die and popped using 3-dimensional glue. I added the red rhinestones to add interest.



I made a pack of 8 :) I am getting better at making packs ;) 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment