Saturday, August 10, 2013

Reindeer Greetings

My card today is inspired from a cute little christmas treat box that I found on Pinterest.... Suppaaaah Cute!!!

Photobucket

I loved the reindeer and the hooves holding the sentiment. If you want to learn how to make the cute treat box, you can click HERE. As soon as I saw this, I could only think of making a card using the reindeer. Hence started my attempt to making a set of Reindeer Greetings.
The picture above shows all the punches and dies I used to assemble the cute little Reindeer. The sentiment was stamped and die cut using the new Chalk Talk Die and layered on a hand cut rectangle frame. 
Once all of it is cut... the reindeer assembly is super easy.
Isn't he cute?? I just loved him... now all needed is a card base (5-1/2" x 4-1/4") to put the reindeer face, antlers, hooves and the sentiment. 

I love it =) It is suppper cute... now 7 more of these to go :) 

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

2 comments: