Thursday, February 16, 2012

Some more Candy Holders!!


So like I mentioned in previous post, I am going to try and make something new everyday. Today I happened to make 2 candy holders. So you know they were not hard... and with the wonderful resource on splitcoaststampers, it is absolutely easy.


The first candy holder- One Cardstock Box - is from Splitcoaststamper. As the name says, you will need just 1 cardstock to make this box/bag. 

So I used Garden Green CS-8-1/2"x 11". Folded it according to directions and covered it with DSP measuring 4-1/4" x 3-1/4" and added some sentiments. I think it is a cute little bag/box to hold some treats--will work good as favor or to distribute as treats in classroom.


The next item today took barely few minutes to make. Quick and easy and super cute. This Candy Box is from Becky-Inking Idaho's website. She has some wonderful ideas and tutorials on her website. I actually saw this on pinterest and thought it was a super cute idea. so I decided to try it out.

I used roller stamp to stamp image using versamark ink and used some Stardust embossing powder (Non-SU). This was the easiest candy holder basket/box i have made.


I have enjoyed making these today. Even though they are cased from other websites, the way I decorate them makes them personal to me =)


Until Next time,


Happy Krafting =)


Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment