Monday, February 20, 2012

Organize and Make Art

Pinterest is really making things hard now hahaha... so many ideas--Unbelievable and ultimate inspirational place. Seeing what others pin, visiting blogs... OMG did not even know so many blogs existed!!


Well so I did make some things around the house that were inspired from Pinterest... Now time to make more. So over the weekend I receive email from Michaels that they have one day coupon for today- 25% off entire purchase including sale items. So I HAD TO GO :D Guess what I came back with????




Baskets are for organizing some areas of the house :D Love the baskets with Chalkboard in front of them...perfect. Now I won't have to print and tape in the front of the basket.


I went with the plan to buy wood/MDF letters. I even picked the letters and then walking down aisles noticed the stencils. In between one of my friends was thinking about using stamp or stencil to decorate a lamp shade she has...I saw stencils with wonderful designs. Now each one cost 5.99$. I am sure my idea of printing it and cutting it out is not new... But my light bulb clicked hahaha so going to have to do that for making geometric design/art on canvas ;) Well next to the designs were alphabets... made me think, why don't I just get stencil so I can use them over and over. So bought 2 Font styles of Alphabets. Soooo ready to make art for my basement game/fitness room.


Finally, I bought some supplies I was running out of for my card making and finally bought a craft mat (been watching others use it craft videos). Finally will have clean work space :D no glue, no ink and no sticky areas hahaha


Time to get cracking on all the work now...


Will upload pics soon =)


Until next time,


Happy Krafting


Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment