Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pump it up Wall art

With new Treadmill in the basement, there is no room for excuse =) So the basement room was supposed to be more like TV room/theater... but now it is more of a game room/fitness room. My husband is on weight loss spree and really working out. So now besides treadmill we have a bench and dumbbells. So I thought I could make a motivational hanging to hang around the treadmill to inspire me and my husband =) 

So after looking on internet...this is what I found... I cant remember which website I went on but it was like a website where you can build your own decals. But 60$ for this print... I thought I could make my own. 


So with the supplies I got from Michaels- Alphabet stencils, canavas and paints- I created this. 



Stenciled on the words and used a Red marker to out line the letters. I thought of adding some dumbbels drawing or drawing sweat dripping.... but I decided not to for right now =)


Working on Next project.... wait for posting on that.


Until Next time,


Happy Krafting =)


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment