Monday, February 13, 2012

Hold those candies....

So Valentine is here.... time for some chocolates, flowers and looove....browsing through websites/blogs of  some Stampin' Up! demonstrators looking for inspiration I went on to Chic N Scratch's website... love her ideas and love that she shares most of them by making videos =)

So her today's project was a Valentine Basket ( click on the name to go watch the video which gives measurements and directions) ...... cute little thing and holds good amount of candy as well... So here is my version of the Valentine Basket:

It was very easy, simple and trust me when I say it holds loads of candy. It could be customized for any season/occasion... Valentine, easter basket, birthday basket , Christmas and whatever you can think of.

I love making these boxes and bags and baskets... thanks to Stampin' Up! Demo's like Angie make it easy for people like me to try new things... Another place to go is Splitcoaststampers Resource section. They have free tutorials for boxes and like and also various techniques... that is another website that I often visit.

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment