Thursday, July 7, 2011

WELCOME

So it has been almost 6 months Dhaarna (my friend and business partner) and I started Kreative Kookiez- Thanks to Jigar- Dhaarna's husband and my friend for giving us this idea. We started selling on ETSY (a portal for selling handmade items). Buying new stamps, making cards, listing them on etsy, making cards for family and friends...it has all been fun. I also went to to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I still have to hold my first workshop, but hopefully it will be soon :D

So the next best step we thought would be-set up our crafting blog, so we can share ideas, put out our products and whatever possible (SKY IS THE LIMIT). Also use this blog to promote Stampin' Up! and hopefully take the demonstrator business a step forward. Although paper crafts is what we started with, we also want to share our other artistic endeavors through this Blog.

So stay connected, keep commenting and whenever possible talk about our blog to others you know =)

Happy Crafting

Kookiez
(Dhaarna n Shraddha)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Shraddha. I love the site so far--especially that coffee filter creation!
    I caught you off your SC post.
    My blog is www.scrapworxstampin.blogspot.com
    I'd love to see you there.
    Again, welcome!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Michelle :D will Be knocking at ur door soon :D

    ReplyDelete