Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Mistake-or is it???

Here is my today's make... I started working on this thinking I will use one of the Stampin Connection Sketch Challenge... However, I didn't completely use the sketch they had there.

So materials used in this card:

CS: Old Olive, Baja Breeze

Ink: Red Riding Hood, Old Olive, Versmark

Stamp: Petit Pairs

Accessories: 1" and 1-3/8" Circle punch, Damask and Eyelet Texture plate from Background set of 6

The Red Rhinestone, Clear Shimmer Embossing powder and blue ribbon are Non-SU.

I started with embossing half of the cardstock with Damask Texture plate and then put it on Eyelet Texture plate. Then I used brayer to go over the raised image. However, on the eyelet portion of the CS I ended up getting Versamark Ink on the flat surfaces also...and hence getting the powder on it...I brushed off quite a bit before Heat setting it... :( but as you can see the patches of glitter..So i sponged over just that part of the CS with inks- Baja Breeze, Old Olive and Red Riding Hood..I think it turned out just fine :D

Happy Krafting until next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment