Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Black Thanks

I have never used a piece of black cardstock like in this card....always thought that how can a card be black. Cards are supposed to bring a cheer. So I started going through the color swatch to see what color have I not used until now. Helloooooo BLAAAACK.

And so here we are with a Thank You Card using Black.

CS: Old Olive, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla

Ink: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive

Stamp: Build a Blossom, Elegant Thank You

Accessories: Build a Blossom punch, Modern label Punch, Word Window Punch, Daffodil Delight Ribbon

The Red and White Rhinestone, and the Frame Embossing plate are Non-SU

So with all other work going around...its been crazee...but have to keep crafting ;)

Contact me or check out my Stampin' Up! website for new products (click on the logo on the right)

Happy krafting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment