Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another Thank You Tuesday =)

So one card sketch from Splitcoaststampers.com and I had to go back :D. So I went back to see this weeks challenges and saw the new sketch challenge.

So I had to try this and since I am working on making Thank You cards, I decided to try making a Thank You card using this Sketch.

The materials for this card:

Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla, Sweet and Sour DSP
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale plum, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Tagtastic, For All You Do
Accessories: Floral Fusion Die, Flourish Texture Plate, Eyelet Border punch, Whisper White Satin Ribbon

The Brad, Oval Punch, and Purple rhinestone are Non-SU

I had never made a card using Perfect Plum CS, so I decided to use it for the base of the card =)

Enjoyed making it =)

Happy Krafting all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment