Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wonderful Christmas Wishes


Another pack of 8 for sale on ETSY 

Wonderful Christmas Wishes for the loved ones this Christmas. I love the shade of green in the base of the card.... a bright cheery green paired with fun ornament styling and ribbons and elegant sentiment. This is not my original idea. I saw it somewhere (most probably on pinterest or Stampin' Up! magazine)...can't remember. All I remembered about that card was the ornament punched out and layered with DSP at the bottom which is then layered on a base card.


The Ornament punch was perfect I thought...the way the punches are built, it was only possible to punch out at the bottom or have upside down ornaments ;) So I tried to keep them on angle to create a different look. Even though it is a set of 8... neither of the set have the punched out ornaments in the exact place....remember...HANDMADE (key word) so there is no way for them to be same...they could only be similar ;)


Trying to keep the pack simple and not too bulky seems like I am running out of ideas to make cards....hope not... I need to make more... still have to make my set to send to friends and family :D

This is all for now...

Until next time

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool creations. Love these.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete