Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Warm Christmas Wishes

I have been making Set of Christmas cards for sale... i am not a fan of making multiples of the same design... But I understand the need to have a set of the cards to sent to family and friends rather than buying individual cards. So after making 3 sets, I started to think what next design should I make-easy to replicate?? Going through all my holiday stamps, I found this one I had ordered from Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog- Make A Mitten . It has a coordinating Mitten punch. So I thought about a simple card with some punched out mitten and little message. I had the perfect message to go with the card. 


So I stamped the snowflake image, heat embossed and punched out the mittens and used 3-D glue dots to pop them up. Its just funny how the message goes perfect with the mitten idea :D

Aren't these perfect to send =)

This is all for now,

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)


No comments:

Post a Comment