Thursday, October 18, 2012

Seasons Greetings


Bright and colorful....this card is sure to bring smiles. Cute little ornament stamped, embossed with silver embossing powder and cut using the new Holiday Ornaments framelit die from Stampin' Up! I have seen actual ornaments that sort of looked like this one... blue base and some design with silver glitter on it... I have realized I have fascination for blue and silver combo... or for the matter of fact blue in Christmas cards. I mean red and green are definitely Christmas colors but I somehow associate blue with Christmas as well =)

This is a pack of 8 and is listed on Etsy.

I have popped the ornament a little bit... so when you try to mail this, it might require extra postage (when I send such cards... I usually add extra postage). 


Here are all 8 together:

 

Tell me these don't make you say MERRY CHRISTMAS =)

This is all for today

Until next time

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment