Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Frosty Holidays

With husband off from work and dentist visit on my to do list, it was a slow card making day for me....and believe it or not it was easy card design. I used the Frosty Friends stamp (Stampin' Up!) and the greeting from Many Merry Messages (Stampin' Up!). Some Black Staz on ink and Stamp-A-Ma-Jig positioner and voila...perfect little card :D



I do agree...coloring in was a little work..... but hey nothing is more relaxing than coloring while music plays in the background ;) This is a set of 8. 

Btw the Stamp-a-ma-Jig tool... I have had it for almost 2 years....but I did not know how to use it and never did until lately.... it is definitely a good tool to help you position your stamps to get a straight-er image. Luckily I found Video which shows how to use this tool. I might be late to this party.... but I am glad I am here =) 

This is all for today

Until Next time

Happy Krafting 

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment