Saturday, November 17, 2012

Flip Top Box

So am back after almost a month... work has been keeping me busy. The weather brings sickness, sick teachers.... more work for me :D

With Thanksgiving around the corner, and with Thanksgiving break for a week... have some time at home =) So of course the first thing I do is go through SplitcoastStampers -- can't stop praising their tutorials... So they had a Flip Box tutorial... a crayon box like box... its super cute for treats--chocolates or gift cards... I loved it!!



Cutest little thing...this box is perfect!! Since at splitcoaststampers they have perfect tutotrial with Video... I am not going to mess with it... Making the base box is very easy...the decorating with designer paper was a little tricky... Tutorial says to cut the DSP 1/8" shorter than the scored measurements... but I had to cut a little more. But once it is ready....simply fab!! I always wondered how could you make box with a flip lid--Click HERE for the tutorial.








Try making it.... perfect for the holidays =)

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment