Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Together-Always, Forever

Day 2 of being iced in... here is another card I came up with. The sketch idea came from Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 332 I did twist it a little....changed some things. So here is the card:


The sentiments are stickers from my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit that I colored with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen and Glossy Accents. 


The Champagne glasss are stamped, colored in using Wink of Stella Gold glitter pen and hand cut. I popped the glasses, one heart and always, forever banner. I colored the hearts with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen as well. Infact, the little hearts on the DSP tag are also colored in with the clear glitter pen.....Wink of Stella glitter pens my new favorite :D


This card is for sale on ETSY

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment