Friday, February 14, 2014

Congratulations Newly Weds

I am trying to make most of these days off that I have had since Tuesday (thank you Winter Storm Pax). But, can't complaint.... am getting to do what I love (besides teaching).... so here is another card. This is inspired from Splitcoaststampers card sketch challenge # 471 It is a cute little design.... as usual... I did change it up wee bit... most stays same. 

Black and White somehow to me is elegant and perfect for wedding. The cake is stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. I added some clear gemstones to the cake pedestal... give some bling :D

 The congratulations you see in the background... well its a washi tape/craft tape... that I found few months ago in a local store called Love Street in Smyrna .... a store with some funky collectibles and fun gifts. It was a pack of 6... I bought 2 different boxes.... not sure where I was going to use them... finally I got to use it today :D

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =) 

1 comment: