Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine Love

While Georgia is all snowed in, with icy roads and stranded traffic especially in Atlanta.... we had schools closed today and are going to be closed tomorrow since the weather has been cold with freezing temps and very little ice melting. So I created these 2 Valentine cards. I was a roll ;) 

Card 1:


I recently bought some copic markers (after watching million episodes on how to use them). I colored in the I love you with copic shades of red and then used glossy accents (my fav thing to use lately) I used the 3-heart punch (from Stampin Up!) to punch and pop the hearts. 



Card 2:


I simply used DSP from stampin' Up and layered it with hearts using Heidi Swapp's stencil (from Michaels). After coloring the hearts in I used glossy accents. I used the Three Little Words stamp set (Stampin' Up!)

I was not sure about the 2nd card.... but now when I see the picture here...it does not look too bad :))

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers!!

1 comment: