Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happily Ever After-Wedding

So finally after months have got back to making cards...Thanks to the Arctic blow that we had on the 7th....schools were closed. There was no way I was stepping out in layers.... takes more time to put the layers on then taking care of any errand.... errands could wait! So I decided to use time to make a card. Went through the various challenge websites (the left sidebar) and found this challenge on Mojo Monday... Challenge number 327 Although I did alter the design a little....more than alter...left out one of the pieces to be precise. 

So here is what I ended up with:



In the original design the middle square had a curvy layer at the bottom. Somehow that curvy layer did not go well with my sentiment here.  The light gray cardstock is from Stampin' Up! called Smoky Slate.... I really like the light color as it allows the black and red to pop well. 


I can not remember where I got this stamp from... It has various wedding images....I stamped it with black ink and embossed with Kaliedoscope Clear Embossing powder.... it does not show in the picture... but it adds a nice shine to the sentiment. 

Red hearts of course add the perfect pop of color :))

This card is for sale on ETSY 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers :))

No comments:

Post a Comment