Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Home Card

My card today is a Housewarming card. Hand made Housewarming cards are hard to find, so I decided to make one today. Almost a year ago when I wanted to make a housewarming card for my friend. That is when I realized I need some housewarming stamps. 

So here is my card:


I love this stamp set "Where the Heart Is" from Simon Says Stamp, it also has a coordinating die. I first stamped the house then die cut it... but that did not work. So 2nd time around, I die cut it first and then stamped the house. 2nd time is always the best ;)


My copic trials continue :D I colored the house using copic browns and used stampin' up markers for the door, window, heart and roof. 

A simple, but cute little card :))

This is card for sale on ETSY

until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

1 comment: