Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Road to Happiness Wedding

Here is a card made using sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I could not play this sketch, but I still decided to make a card using sketch #93 A very simple layout. 

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on this sketch:


I have had this stamp set "Road to Happiness" by Stampin' Up! for a while and never used it...But with this layout it sits perfect. It is 2 step stamping set... so the car and the bride and groom and hearts are all different stamps from the same set. You have to stamp them separately. Stamp-a-ma-jig is perfect for such occasions =) I decided to let the hearts spill out on the white layer of the base.... just adds to the fun I think :)


I popped the image..... and let the sentiment sit on the image layer. I ended up layering the sentiment as well. In the end, I used some white stickles to fill in in the hearts with outlines. 

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers,

Shraddha =)

2 comments:

  1. Well done - I hope you join me at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-228.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) Will definitely participate again :)

      Delete