Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Cheers

This card is inspired from Clean and Simple Stamping Sketch # 241. Fun little sketch, was fun to make with the bright colors. 

The sketch: 

 
Here is my take on this sketch:


 Simple, yet fun... with the little martini glass =) is the best way to wish birthday cheers to a friend. I stamped the drink image, hand cut it, and popped it using 3-dimensional glue. It is the Happy Hour Stamp set from Stampin' Up!

I tweaked the sketch a little and embossed the whole background instead of 1 edge. With my color combo and this image, I did not want to use any Designer paper, so instead embossed the background. 

I used a thin green ribbon and made a cut bow under the glass.

This is all for now,

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment