Monday, March 5, 2012

WHERE WE MET, MARRIED, and LIVE

This is another Pinterest inspired project that I made as a gift for my friend I visited this past weekend. We definitely had some fun... outlet shopping, ziplining and chilling out. Since I was going first time to see her after she moved there with post marriage, I wanted to take something on behalf of all friends. She had seen this on Pinterest and we had talked about it that she wanted to make it. So nothing like making it and taking as a gift ;)

It was a easy project of using a floating frame, some maps and little labels. It was about cutting out maps of where they met, married and now live. Luckily, in her cases all the 3 places were different so it was easy to make. Me on the other side cannot make it since my met and married places r the same :(  Anywaz, so using a Heart die cut, I cut out the maps and the mat. Then I printed the words Where we, Met, Married, Live on a white cardstock and punched them out. Using a double sided tape I stuck the images and words and voila, the frame was ready :D 


More views:






Until next project,


Happy krafting


Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment