Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cheap Calendar

My Project of the day- Cheap little calendar that I can change every month according to season and Month =)

So I had found this scrapbook frame ( 12"x 12") that was on sale in Michaels. The glass was missing. Originally the frames cost $9.99 but since the glass were missing, they were $1 each. I picked up 2.


So now I had seen a calendar project using a similar 12"x 12" frame. But that one had a glass. So I thought maybe I could design 12"x12" calendar pages on Photoshop elements software and then get them printed at an office store. But while roaming around Hobby Lobby's speciality paper section, I found Acetate calendar- a blank calendar with days of the week written and blank squares for you to put date. It cost me $1.99.


So I bought it, came home and put a nice 12"x12" scrapbook designer paper (used Everyday Enchantment DSP from Stampin' Up!) and layered the Acetate Calendar on it.

Using whiteboard pens... I put the month and dates on the calendar.


Simple and easy...ready for the wall.


While writing this post, I am already thinking of how I could make it more fun... maybe use some die cut small alphabets to write the months out on strips of CS that can be changed as a month comes =)


Until Next time,
Happy Krafting,
Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment