Monday, November 24, 2014

Mocha Crazy

Simon Says Stamp's October card kit is suppper cute... I know we are heading towards December and I am late with this kit... but things had been busy.....so this card kit is sure to please all coffee lovers (I love my coffee), whether it is the papers, the cute coffee cup die or the quirky stamp set!


How cute is the coffee cup and the sentiment is so stinkin' cute!! I got this sketch idea from CAS(E) This Sketch #101. A very simple sketch....I love the circles (I am a geometric person ;D). I stamped the mug and fussy cut it, its colored in using copic markers. The cute heart image is from the same stamp set which I cut out using 3/4" circle punch, ran some clear wink of stella glitter pen over it and covered it with glossy accents. The coffee mug is popped using foam tape.


The sentiment is from the same stamp set.... it was a 2 line sentiment, that I stamped in the same line using Versafine Ink, and clear embossing powder. I used a black marker to create outlines and Stampin' Up!'s Real Red write marker to color in over the message. 


I have missed my dashed lines :))

This is for now...

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love that mug on that patterned paper background! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I received this new stamp set and wanted to use it :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Shraddha and great colouring! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much =) Im new to copics and getting use to them :D

      Delete