Thursday, June 28, 2012

Simple Birthday Wishes

Getting back to my craft room feels awesome.... when making this card it took me a few minutes to decide what I wanted to do. The stamp-Triple Treat Flower, that I used here, I've had it for a while now. You could stamp it directly on Cardstock or could make a punched out flower using Fancy Flower Punch, 5-Petal flower punch and 1/2" circle punch to make layers. 

I did not have the 5-Petal Flower punch until my last shopping at Stampin' Up! before leaving for my vacation. So now that I had all the ingredients to make this flower... I had to use it =) 

                                                                                                                           

Products used:
Soft Suede Cardstock
Pink Piroutte Cardstock
Glossy White Cardstock
Triple treat Flower Stamp
Fancy Flower Punch
5-Petal Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
XL oval punch
Curly Cute Clear Stamp set (Sentiment)
Old Olive Ribbon
Gumball Green Ink (IN COLOR 2012-2013)
Primerose Petal Ink (IN COLOR 2012-2013)
Texture Pattern 1 
Pink Rhinestones (Non SU)  

I love how the card has turned out...simple, bright, yet elegant looking. It is up for sale on Etsy 

Thanks for looking

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting.

Cheers!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment