Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bright, Shimmery Wedding card

After being away for almost a month, it feels good to be back to making cards =) As much as I enjoyed my vacation, seeing family and friends...I really missed my craft room, stamps, punches and everything else. Its been few days we have been back, and still trying to cope with the jet lag, but I am off to my brother in laws wedding...Exciting!!


So here is a card I made, keeping in mind our Indian wedding traditions...bright, red-green, shimmer... 



I was going through splitcoaststampers.com's  sketch challenge thread. The sketch looked like this

I altered it a little bit by not putting the ribbon on top, especially since I embossed- dry and wet, my paper. Adding a ribbon just did not look right... However I like how the card turned out and hopefully the receivers will like it as well :D Main aim is to wish them on their special day =)


Until next time,


Happy Krafting,


Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment